Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Mondays!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This fun blog that I follow and laugh and learn with has a Not Me! Monday! I thought it'd be fun to give it a try.


I don't every stay in my sweats after working out for the whole day, and then just before my hubby gets home change.
I don't enjoy emailing while my kids are first waking up.....
I don't every feel like my 3 kids and I are going a hundred different directions.
I don't enjoy watching my kids splash in their spilled milk, and then have to tell them all to stop.
I am most defiantly not watching my kids make a mess of the end of breakfast as I write this....


Oh, and after the pumpkin patch this weekend, I didn't for sure rush around my house a min ahead of my in-laws arriving for a meal not even started, no, Not Me!
Ok, that was fun!


Now to see if I can finish the fun.

No comments: