Monday, May 10, 2010

The Gluten-Free Homemaker

The Gluten-Free Homemaker
I've bookmarked so many yummy things. One is this one...above.
Oh, did I mention my young man (oldest little man- C.J.) is doing ok w/wheat and dairy. Life is so much simpler. But I do find that the kids have had too much 'processed' foods for my liking....and I who have been wheat and dairy free (and not feeling quite as energetic), am slowly making compromising due to only having to cook for myself differently....so I am baking up a storm....well, enough to have for this week and freeze some, too.
Twins were worn out from our fun weekend, so early naps and just C.J. I in the kitchen. Nice!
Might be back w/more, if I get really out of control in the baking department....and let the clean laundry accumulate on the couch.

2 comments:

Mary said...

i just made not gluten free peanut butter and jelly bars. i need to stop myself, i've been the only one sampling them out of the pan, which sadly reveals just how much i have eaten!

sothisislife said...

Mary, I have to eat the rest of the flourless choc. cake ALONE! Next time I"m bringing it to your house....so good, I guess I'll share. Have a great time w/your hubby.