Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yes, my hands are full

A while back I posted on comments you hear as a Mom, especially when you're out and about. I have to admit, I love to go out alone....why, then people know these are my boys. Yes, I have twins, no, they are not triplets. Yes, they are close in age. Yes, I have 3 kids 3 and under....but not for long. Soon, I'll have a 4 year old and two 2 year olds. I'm sure people will still think I have triplets, but that's ok. I just love my kids, and it's fun to show off them (and all the hard work I know that goes into them). There are a few times that (when I'm in a hurry), it's hard to get stopped often, but most of the time I enjoy it. I guess I just love talking about my kids. The comments I enjoy, are when I find out others are twins or have twin children. That's fun. And one of my favorites, is when the commentor knows how blessed I am. I agree! I am!
So, even if I have to hear and reply to 1,000 "Wow, your hands are full", in my heart I know it's full of love, too!

No comments: