Friday, August 17, 2012

Dry erase from a picture frame

This may seem a simple idea, but I found such joy in enjoying my own gift of creativity from God. Sitting in His Presence, being me.
This is the fruit of letting go of being my own worst boss, and listening to what God has to say, letting go of the voices that drive me, not into love, but to be my own dictator to myself. Freedom is accepting God loves me and taking His word as my truth. It's so much easier to be ME!
I could go into more detail, but would like to do a project before I get the kids up.
To sum it up, enjoying being the true me from knowing His LOVE for me and from it flows creativity that I thought was lost!
Off to have fun,
Hope you're enjoying you!
Ps will try to post finished background when it drys in my cool frame

No comments: