Sunday, April 1, 2012

I stumbled upon a great yummy blog

In a hurry the other day, I googled gf carrot and zucchini muffins:) I quickly found a recipe that looked good. Today, I had a few mins and was able (on my iphone) to find more recipes that are healthy and look yummy! I love to eat and I enjoy feeding my family foods I know will nourish their bodies. Besides eating gluten and dairy free for my oldest and I, we recently have been trying to just eat more veggies. I find my energy levels are higher on those days I eat more balanced. This newly discovered blog helps support what I'm already attempting.

Grain Free zucchini carrot muffins. The only thing I modified was a grated small apple for the applesauce it called for and added that with the grated carrots and zucchini that I grated in my food processor.
Find the recipe at cookbakenibble.con
Tomorrow I try her grain free pumpkin muffins!

No comments: