Monday, April 2, 2012

Broken down but not down and out

I awoke (not so eagerly as my early risers) excited to get ready for a play day and a new recipe I wanted to try out.
Cookbakenibble.com had this recipe: grain free pumpkin muffins
They are amazing!!! I used butter since I am out of coconut oil. Going to try something new and order my food through Azure, that includes my newly discovered coconut oil.
So while my muffins were baking, I decided to check my car to make sure it was running. I killed my battery Saturday night, so much to my children's delight, we had to take the "bubble butt" truck to church and out and about. I thought it was up and running, but sadly no:( No play day for us out, but the smell coming from my oven meant one thing we were looking forward to was happening. The kids keep asking for one every hour, I guess they are a hit. (I just got the call from my hubby- no errands or coffee dates this afternoon, charging our two batteries-again). So I guess that means less caffeine and more packing for me!
Nap times a coming along with my lunch and packing time.
I'm eager to share more on life, not just food! Maybe later after I've got some boxes packed....or another day. I'm learning to roll a bit more with life and not be so grumpy when I don't get my way. That's not to say I don't wish I was having some of my aunt's home roasted espresso and a good chat!

No comments: