Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gluten Free Apple Pie

http://glutenfreemom.typepad.com/gluten_free_mom/2008/10/so-what-startedour-journey-down-the-path-to-find-the-best-recipe-for-gluten-free-apple-pie---actually-it-was-an-email-from-o.html
With the holidays and family gatherings, which of course include food, I get to now plan ahead. Preparing yummy things so my oldest and I can enjoy what everyone else is partaking of. This was a great one and my son, who is a picky eater, only loved the crust. I'm not complaining that I had to eat the whole pie myself since Christmas Eve! On a side note, I ran across coconut milk eggnog, so instead of making it from scratch, I got to grab it from the fridge each time all the boys wanted some, no long process;)
I enjoyed the holidays! Well, I still am!

No comments: